"Life Over Cancer is the program every cancer patient deserves in order to have the best chance for recovery and restoration of health."
--Dr. Andrew Weil, from the foreward of Life Over Cancer
In his breakthrough book, Life Over Cancer, Dr. Keith Block presents the unique
Block program for fighting cancer to people who are at different places along the cancer continuum; for those
who’ve been recently diagnosed, to those in treatment, to those who’ve concluded treatment and
need to remain vigilant to prevent recurrence. Block’s meticulously researched program is
thoughtfully laid-out and explained in easy-to-understand language that patients can implement
both by themselves, as well as with the assistance of their healthcare provider.
LIFE OVER CANCER:
- Is complete with the latest medical and scientific studies and includes in-depth information
on optimal nutrition, physical, circadian and emotional well-being designed to attain a
- Explains that the environment a cancer cell resides in is just as important as the cell
itself, and there is much a patient can do to influence both.
- Describes innovative approaches to conventional diagnostics including biochemical,
molecular and chemosensitivity testing.
- Details revolutionary approaches that can improve treatment tolerance, efficacy and outcome
such as chronomodulated chemotherapy (time-sensitive treatment).
- Explains why the completion of chemotherapy, or a surgical "got it all," should not be the
end of treatment, and the steps each patient can actively take to ensure they remain
- Counters conventional advice to "eat whatever you want"; this can actually promote the
very disease a patient is trying to fight!
- Includes steps to build both a winning medical and personal support team to help manage
the hurdles every patient faces.
- Opposes the popular belief that discourages the use of nutraceutical support for the
- Defies the long-held belief that successful treatment necessitates that one will get
sicker before one can get better.
- Explains why bedridden patients – or even those that are wheelchair-bound – require a
tailored fitness plan.